Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm not a Cage Bird

Cage from my exhibition at Svensk Form summer 2005

This is how I'm feeling today...
I should be working on my collection but I don't feel like it...
I haven't done anything in two weeks and I'm starting to feel guily...
The weather is beautiful out there...
There isn't a Parisian who isn't out enjoying the sun...
And I'm trapped in here, can't go out cause the guilt will ruin my time out,
can't work cause I soooo want to go out...
Maybe I should listen to my friend Johan and break something like 
Unfortunatly it's in Swedish only....
Till I find something to break I shall suffer...
A LOT...
I'm in prison, how creative is that???

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...