Friday, March 27, 2009

Laura's Illustrations...








Keeping our childhood fantasy world alive is a hard thing to do, many of uss will regret it forever as we grew older we become more aware of things of ourselves and everything we do every step we take becomes less and less naïve, I like to think that the pure state of mind when we are young is something very magical, we allow ourselves a certain liberty and this gives place to beauty and color explosions in our heads...
Laura Di Francesco has managed to keep this imaginary world of our youth alive and the result is just amazing sweet poetry...
I'm glad to discover her, and I wish her a colorful and brilliant future just like her drawings...
She also has an amazing blog that is truly inspiring...
I'm proud that I am already a part of it :)
ENJOY LAURA'S WORLD

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...