Sunday, April 5, 2009

I want Candy...




All kind of candy...


Beautiful Dunst...




I love the converse shoes in this picture :)

















Favorite picture...









My favorit costume movie of allt times, 
there isn't a month that goes by that I don't google 
Marie Antoinette 
and watch the pictures for a couple of minutes...
I am hypnotized by those pictures...
So beautiful, Kirstin Dunst perfect in her role
Sophia Coppola is genius...
each second of this movie could be an amazing picture...
so I decided to put all the pictures I could find 
and that I like from the movie
on my blogg that way it's faster to find them 
when I really really want candy



No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...