Monday, October 19, 2009

Calla Haynes...



Beautiful work of art...

Calla...
I discovered Callas beautiful prints at Nina Ricci...
at that time she was working next to Olivier Theyskens...
I was working on the sales books,
I often had left overs in my hands... and the only
two pieces of 10cm X 120cm I have kept in three years
are two printed silks by Calla...
( I couldn't resist them Calla :)
I loved it so much I just couldn't throw the left overs...
One day I'll take my time to make a beautiful scarf of it...
When Calla told me that she was working on her new label
I crossed my fingers and thought
"HOPE SHE WILL USE HER PRINTS"
and I'm glad to find out that she did...
Callas prints are as romantic as a poem could be...
still extremely modern & energetic...
I don't have pictures of my own of her work, but couldn't help
borrowing these from Susanna Laus Blog
check it out there is a good article by Miss Bubble & more pictures...
where she explains very well what she have done...
So yummy.... Must haves for sure...
My favorites are the jacket
and the skirt up here...
Bonne Chance Calla...
Love your work :)
Keep it going.

ps. Calla have an interesting blog that I have in my
For You to see! for a while now...
check it out too you won't regret it...



No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...