Friday, November 13, 2009

She Who Loved You is Waiting To Be Kissed...

Karin in my Nail-polish pink jacket....

Karin Ström


I discovered Karin Ström a Swedish singer
last month when my PR agent
told me that her stylist is using pieces from
my latest collection
" Waiting To Be kissed" in her new video....
"Hon som älskade dig"
( She who loved you )
I'm quiet happy to find out that not only she sounds great
( I've listened so much to Silent Night
my neighbors wish me dead)
but she is also very pretty....
Today I discovered one Making-of picture on her site
She looked very nice in my pink jacket
I'm so excited to see the result when the video is out...
till then listen to Silent Night....

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...