Monday, December 14, 2009

Alice & Tim...









My husband who is more into the "Film" world
then myself told me this great news a month ago...
We were both exited and he went
" You could make an Alice In Wonderland Collection..."
I answered him that haven't I already done that
In all my collections???
I have always felt quiet close to the visual idea of
Alice in Wonderland
in term of creativity...
So I'm quiet exited over the news
that Tim Burton will deliver us
his own version of Alice...
Working with Colleen Atwood
the genius costume designer for so many movies
Adding to that the fact that I Love
Monsieur Depp....
And that for a change,
I'll go to the movies to see what my husband calls
"little girls movie"
only he would come with me and I bet
he'll enjoy it as much as I would...
MMMMMM
Can't wait till 2010....
Hope it's better then his last movie...
But I'm positive...
it's ALICE

2 comments:

al said...

I am very very excited as well!!

Dana said...

Not sure how best to contact you, but I write for a fashion blog in London and would love to feature your designs. If you receive this can you email me at editorial@fashionforlunch.com

My blog is:
fashioforlunch.com

Thanks so much!! Love your clothes!

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...