Thursday, February 18, 2010

What a lovely surprise...

My little bra is becoming a Diva I landed a sweet collaboration thanx to this tiny thing...
I'll tell you more soon, for the moment it's shhhh...


Feather Head piece Lars Wallin
Bra Rita Saardi
Model Tilda Stockholmsgruppen

Soma Mag Cover THE "Charlotte Gainsbourg"

Editorial by Photographer Martin Vallin
Fashion Editor Emma Thorstrand

I was so happy to discover this today...
first of all I really like Emmas work & editorials...
I was glad to discover Martin Vallins world
he has a beautiful blog by the way
check it out the link is on his site...
and
The fact that the cover is the lovely
Charlotte Gainsbourg
made it sweeter...
one more fun thing is that I once had
a "stage" at Lars Wallin in Stockholm in 2004...
yes I was his trainee :)
so it's extra lovely to share a picture...


No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...