Monday, March 29, 2010

New Collection Soon...









Here are some pictures of my
upcoming collection I took with my i-phone...
That's all you get or now :)


Most of you know that I am a designer who work all by myself...
I was very close to not presenting any collection this season...
Simply because of all the other projects and jobs I have
on the side of actually "having my own label" to look after
when you are a designer who work all by yourself and you only have
less then 5 weeks to finish a small collection...
but you still love tiny details
things can get quiet spicy...
I'm quiet amazed by the result considering the circumstances...
can't wait to put it out there and see the reactions...


you'll be able to discover it in less then 2 weeks...
Enjoy this for now :)

Rita

3 comments:

Lisa & Anna said...

We can't wait !
dyeing to see it, looks quiet interesting $$$

Rocco said...

Nice colors, I like a lot, looking quiet delicate as always

Laura said...

cannot wait!!

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...