Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Strawberry...



I don't usual write personal stuff in this blog...
but there are a couple of persons that I like extra much
and wanted to thank my way....

To my baby sister...
It was so nice to have you in Paris...
If there is one big thing encouraging me to
take that plane to Stockholm
it must be you...
You make me smile always...
No one loves me like you...
and probably I love no one like I love you...
Your new life is looking fine, and you're on the right track...
how exciting, new things are happening
to everyone around me...
I'm behind you, just like you're behind me...
It's nice when your baby sister
watches over you...
thank you...
and ps. I loved you first....

1 comment:

Kristin N said...

va gullig du är Rita :D

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...