Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Special Thank You...

a polaroid by Moi of the beautiful Daniella Rocking my
"Waiting To be Kissed" collection


"THE Cerise on THE Gâteau" of this day was
the amazing charismatic model
who happens to be a multi talented
girl... I recently discovered that
she is also an amazing photographer
by a friend we have in common
Antonio Axu ( one of the hottest Hair Artists in Stockholm,
at Chambre Séparée that I will soon work with as well... )
I will soon make a post about each of them...
In case you don't already know their work...

I just wanted to say Thank You
Kisses to:
------, Sasha, Olle, Sophie, Daniella...
You Rocked My World...


3 comments:

Elva said...

Ser helt fantastiskt ut!

Rita said...

Thank you Elva..... jag dôr för att se resultatet :)

Alice Saga said...

SA SPANNANDE!!!! Can't wait to see the images:)/xxx

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...