Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why does it always rain the week-end???

Not purpule rain but Pink Rain...

Ok, I know it's not always true, but when it's raining on a saturday I just feel that the God of weather is angry with me and it's unfair cause I don't know the guy and i don't understand how I could annoy him...
Maybe today it's raining cause yesterday I spent the entire evening listening to Duffys new single, but even though I did I still think it's unfair...
Anyway, I was looking for rain pictures to illustrate my pain and I couldn't find anything "beautifully ugly" instade I found this amazing shot, and all of the sudden it doesen't matter if it's raining outside, actually I'm happy, what is more romantic then a "balade dans Paris" with my love on a day like this... so we're going out, I hope it'll keep raining at least for a while till we had our shower and got dressed to go out and enjoy it...
So I guess if it rains the week-end it's because I'm in a romantic mood..
Always see half the cup full...

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...