Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dear Swedish Fashion Stylists...






Still waiting to see one of you dare borrow this look for an amazing styling...
How hard can it be to get inspired by this???
If I was a swedish stylist in Stockholm I would kill
to get hold of this trensh...
Why are you guys so afraid of using the extraordinary???
How can swedish fashion become an important part
of the fashion map if you guys are afraid
of using strong looks...
Do you first have to see it in international magazines???
Be more daring, all of you keep on complaning on the fact
that there aren't many daring fashion designers in Stockholm
and when you have some doing their job and giving you
luxury you are afraid of doing your own job and using it...
It is indeed easy to use simple pieces and make it look good...
this is a challenge...
so I'm challenging you, do your job so I can continue making mine...
and please stop complaning on Swedish design
there's nothing wrong with it...
You're just not serving it that's all...
For those of you daring to use those hard pieces...
RESPECT.



No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...