Monday, May 4, 2009

Paolo Roversi Power of white
















I could not resist making a post about this...
Besides the fact that I loved those beautiful white couture 
outfits shot by Roversi I had a personal matter to deal with.
I made a collection in july 2008,
a white collection from A to Z with beautiful fabrics and layers...
I wanted to show the beauty of white...
This was supposed to be shot by a certain photographer...
ironically he's a big fan of  fan of Roversi...
He had something like this in his hands 9 month ago...
but he missed the Boat...
and drowned me with it.
The pictures unlike the rest of his work were a catastrophy...
Lucky for me that I signed with IBEYOPRSTUDIO shortly after...
Otherwise that collection would have never seen the day...
 
You don't make a collection as strong and as IN "l'air du temps"
as it was the case with Between heaven & Earth every day.
Fashion designers need smart photographers to show them off...
I rest my case and wait for the smart photographer to
show off my collections...
till then...
I'll watch Roversis "Power of white" and wonder,
what if...

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...