Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Girls, They Want.....

Draped black & white dress from my new collection
"Waiting To Be Kissed"

Girls, they want....
wanna have fun, girls....
just wanna, just wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


I'm so happy after the pressday
@ IBEYOPRSTUDIO....
I arrieved in Stockholm yesterday....
from the airport immidiatly to the showroom...
the collection looked FAB on the rack...
today the press were all tums up...
I'm exhausted but happy...
looking forward all the changes
that are waiting for me next year...
will keep you updated...
More pictures as soon as I'm back in Paris...
ps. first snow fell over Stockholm today...
Made my day just PERFECT...

1 comment:

Alice Saga said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...