Monday, November 30, 2009

Tina Wrapped In Black...

A picture I took with my phone of my computer... Tina in action...

This weekend I had a lot of fun....
I played photographer with my friend Tina
I needed pictures of my
"All Wrapped In Black" collection
couldn't afford a photographer...
nor a hair and make up artist....
Nada...
My husband borrowed a great camera from his brother...
Merci Alexandre....
and we could spend as much time as we wanted
at my husbands work in an empty room...
Merci Aurélien, je t'aime...
My BEAUTIFUL friend Tina
had left Marseille for a couple of days to visit Paris....
How perfect isn't that...
I got this very simple idea of gathering a lot of boxes...
referring to the All Wrapped :)
the boy at the grocery store next to my house thought
I was crazy I took all his empty boxes...
they were heavy...
we made many "aller, retour" from my station
Convention to Aurels job... Concorde...
Tina helped me create the ambience on friday evening...
on saturday we arrived at 10.00
Aurélien took care of the light and tried to understand
the camera and the lens before putting it in my hands...
it took me ages to fix the hair and make up...
people who know me in person knows that
I hardly ever wear make up and not so good at doing it...
but with a little help from angels....
and Tina did her own eye-liner "thanx GOD"
and for the next 10 hours I was playing
set designer, hair and make up artist, stylist
and photographer in one ...
I'm impressed by the result...
of course it's not as good as my dear friend
photographers would have done it...
but the ambience is great...
Thank you Tina & Aurélien...
It was really hard... but really fun
and we can all three of us be proud of the result
just like in the movie
I will always remember those two project with
a lot of love...

Love to both of you...
BFFL :)

as soon as I have figured out which pictures to use
I will publish the hole story here :)

1 comment:

Rita said...

as if this wasn't good enough, I call my dear friend Johan yesterday to get some advice about how we can make the pictures nicer and he was generous enough to offer me his help by retouching the pictures himself.... I am so exited... this is so nice.... THANK YOU JOHAN..... You're our herooooooo :)

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...