Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas... Check...

I've had a really nice Christmas
I hope yours was nice too...
I left the crazy streets of Paris and had a relaxing time
in the French country side so it was a really cozy
Christmas for me...
yesterday I was back in Paris and today I'm in
my hometown with my husband to
celebrate New Year in Stockholm...
Snow everywhere and my family, life is sometimes perfect
oh, and add to that that I'm making the first post on this blog
on my new Mac Book Pro ;)
Best Christmas present ever...
Prepare yourself...
My Horoscope for 2010 is the same in every magazine...
I'm gonna hit the stars this year and make it big...
who knows maybe a Rita Saardi collection in stores soon...
I hope...
It is number one wish on my list...

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...