Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fashionable Children Only...






I've been seeing these all around town...
at Colette, in the Bon Marché...
Everywhere I go they stare at me reminding me
that I can't afford them...
I want the Toile Bag so badly....
The drawings on them looks exactly like mine
and I can't help but ask myself why do I like them
more then my own???
These fun limited editions by
Monsieur Elbaz and his team
for the 120 years of Lanvin are so pretty.
The dolls, The Toile Bag, The Snowball....
I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one with
naive drawings and details...
These are for big children
who refuse to grow up...
suits me perfectly...

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Loving these items, especiallythat snow globe.

my-life-in-style.blogspot.com

Rita said...

They are really beautiful in real.... I'm in love with the cabas cause they are soooooo close to my style.... I have Cabas like this in fabric with drawings and all but these are Lanvin... my mouth waters a bit more :)

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...