Thursday, February 11, 2010

If I was a Coppola...

Most of you would have guessed that I
wrote "if I was a Coppola" to finish
the sentence like this:
"I would be directing Kirsten in
Marie-Antoinette in Versailles"


But I would like to add
that I would have had a dad
who made something as extraordinary as
"The Godfather" become available on
my DVD shelf....
Me a Godfather fan... eh
YES....
Aren't you???
plus who wouldn't like her own father
directing her in a masterpiece
playing the daughter of
Monsieur Corleone
( Al Pacino not just anyone...)
and being the "cousin"
and lover of
Vincent
( do I need to remind you that
Vincent is no other then
Andy Garcia.... )

ok this is tooo frustrating....

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...