Saturday, March 20, 2010

Flashing Lights...

Waiting To Be Kissed

All Wrapped In Black

Between Heaven & Earth

Private Garden

Art Of Love

Postcards From My Childhood

All Collections by Moi :) Rita Saardi
I can't believe I have made so many collections
all by myself in my tiny apartment
and my old sewing machine
with almost zero Euros...
Me who hate sewing and patronage
more then anything in life...
well when you have to, you have to...
I need to win the lottery,
or to get spotted by a rich person who loves fashion
and would love to invest in me...
Or, I'll have to keep on working until I manage to open
a door or two....
there are days I want to give up and days
when I can't imagine myself without this....



3 comments:

Plantress said...

I like your collections. You must have become interested in fashion at a very young age! How many do you have? It looks like thousands

best wishes

Plantress

Rita said...

Hi Plantress :)

Thank you for your comment, actually my interest in fashion was more of an accident then a vocation...
I would have never thought I would become a fashion designer when I was younger :)

I don't have that many collections, I finished fashion school in 2004....
and I had a long break between 2006 and 2008 where I didn't create that much.... so it's about 7 collections this far... I've been seriously active creating my own label since August 2008... and I'm hoping I will continue forever because I really like my job :)

Have a nice week

Rita

Rana said...

This is amazing, by looking at your page no one can ever guess you are working alone with everything, you do a good job really, i love seeing what you do, it makes me feel good inside.
keep going

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...