Thursday, March 25, 2010

Inspiring Cheung...


Délicieuse Maggie



Rodarte Inspiration Maggi Cheung short film by Wing Shya

"JOYCE , a charity programme in aid of UNICEF, a collaboration with fashion label Rodarte, luxury brand SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS, and famous actress Maggie Cheung. Rodarte designers, Kate and Laura Mulleavy, have handmade four one-of-a-kind creations specifically for this charitable initiative. Each piece is inspired by Maggie Cheung and references one of her films: In the Mood for Love, Hero, Clean, and Heroic Trio. The four stunning pieces have been captured in a short film by Wing Shya with music by Peter Kam. For every click of the short film on YouTube from now to 31 March 2010, JOYCE will donate HK$1 to UNICEF"

I found this on Style Bubble and
I just had to share it with you....
You can read all about it by clicking here
and here
I love Maggie Cheung
" In The Mood For Love"
is one of my favorite movies...
don't get me started on the music of this movie
I love everything about it...
Wong Kar Wai is a Hero...


In The Mood For Love By Wong Kar Wai

That's how many of us fell in Love with
Maggie Cheug...
it must be a great thing to create those outfits
inspired by her personage
The Rodarte sisters are lucky...
and this short film by
Wing Shya is just amazing...


No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...