Sunday, October 31, 2010

Not Without My Scissors...




I just realized that I have never shared
a pic of myself on my blog,
it's always about my inspirations or my collections....
things I like etc....
But there is a first time to everything :)
I like those amazing objects at
Ikea Garderob ( wardrobe ) exhibition
at Biblioteks Gatan / Stockholm...
where I showed an old collection of mine
these last 4 days...
I'll post pictures of my own wardrobe soon...
I did a huge collage and there was a lot of cutting...
till then here you go some pics of me
going crazy over a pair of Scissors :)
well it's normal after cutting so many flowers and butterflies :)

2 comments:

Malin said...

so nice to see who you are, you look as dreamy as your collections I Heart You :)

Camilla said...

so cute, you look like your clothes full of charm ;)

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...